With all of us having more time on our hands, now is the time to indulge in some workshops and work our creative muscles, don’t you think?
Steve Jobs said, “Creativity is just connecting things!” All of us are creative even if we may feel otherwise. The way we think, express, and nurture ourselves is unique to us and only to us and that is the best example of our creativity. Interest leads to a hobby which in turn leads to skill and voila! You are now more creative than before! As Mr.Jobs said, connect the dots and you will find your own creative path!
So what is that one thing that interests you but you kept putting it away?
What is that one hobby that you started and quit too soon?
What are you good at but have not been able to better it?
If you have an interest in 10 things, then let’s start with one, shall we?
How to be Creative & How do Workshops Help You?
- Curiosity – If you are not curious enough then you won’t have the interest to learn more and develop your hobby or passion.
- Patience – It does take time to learn and perfect your craft at each stage. You cannot expect yourself to learn something overnight.
- Don’t give up! Ever!
- Workshops bring together a group of like-minded people to learn as a community!
- Workshops are like boot camp! More information in less time and effective!
- It is a productive way of self-care and to relax over the weekend!
We, at Our Sacred Space, are hosting a lot of creative workshops such as Tuning In Lecture Series, baking, calligraphy, handwriting, poetry, speedcubing, Vedic chanting, Veena, Kalaripayyatu, Shaolin Kung Fu and so many more workshops all of which are online.